Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 21
Location : Santa Cruz
|Subject: 'Fashion' Blogger Application (closed) Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:43 pm|| |
If you wanted to be in this section, you have to look for different fashion crazes throughout the Asian culture. This can be anywhere from Japan, Korea, China, and even here in the US. It would be your job to keep everyone up to date with the latest fashion trends. Also, you will have to find pictures of different styles and send the direct link(s) to us via message so we can put it in the specified album.
1.) I expect you to be fairly fashion savvy with at least two or three of the Asian culture fashion (i.e. fairy-kei, visual-kei, lolita, decora, gyaru, etc.)
2.) Study up on any fashion you have not heard of or do not know fairly well.
3.) Not only will you have a blog, but your work will also be placed in the future magazine.
4.) I want you to blog about both boy and girl fashion in the Asian Culture.
5.) You will have 3 warnings if you miss a deadline. After your three warnings, I will kick you off the staff team.
6.) If the owner adds a new rule to this, then she will contact you in a comment.
- Out of all the styles, which two (or more) are you more familiar with?
- How long have you been into these fashion trends?
- How long have you know about Asian culture fashion?
- What is your favorite style(s)?
- Are there any styles you do not want to blog about?
- Would you be able to make or write out tutorials (with pictures) if requested by the owner?
- Are there any websites you use a preference to the latest fashions? If so, what are they?
- If there is a set deadline by which something needs to be turned in, what is the probability that you will have it in?
- How often are you online?
- Anything else you’d like to add that is not stated about?
Please put application in another post. Use the comments only to say you understand these rules. If you post your application in the comments, I will not consider you applicable. Also, if you have not signed the all around rules, I will not consider your application applicable until you do so.